Cisco Meraki & Citrix PoC
The modern infrastructure has evolved to become a truly cloud-enabled environment. With this transformation, comes the evolution of virtualizing applications, desktops – and the means to deliver it all. With MTM’s Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC, your business can begin to leverage new types of cloud-managed access points which granularly help control the user, their access and the delivery of rich content. By using a Cisco Meraki and Citrix platform you begin to deliver more agility, easier management, and a truly advanced user experience. Test pilot the latest in cloud-managed networking technologies with the Cisco Meraki platform coupled with StoreFront, XenDesktop 7 and the revolutionary Citrix HTML5-ready Receiver. Deliver rich content and applications directly via a web-enabled browser – all the while controlling user experiences and the distributed network via the Meraki cloud-managed environment. The Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC will show you how to deliver applications – Windows, Mobile, SaaS – directly from your datacenter and onto truly mobile devices – all while utilizing true next-generation advanced security and the performance optimizations of Meraki!
With the Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC,, MTM Technologies provides you with all the information needed to evaluate mobility, end-user requirements and security best practices within your environment.
Cisco Meraki + Citrix Platform = Enterprise-class network controls & Web-enabled content/app delivery
Using a proven methodology to ensure a successful implementation, MTM Technologies provides the Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC service, giving you the ability to use this technology to create a virtual test lab in your environment. We even include the Meraki PoC units!
- Better understand the architecture required to implement and support truly web-enabled and mobile devices.
- Learn how a powerful Meraki platform will enhance security, network controls, and create direct optimizations.
- In using Citrix and Cisco Meraki – you’ll have faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
- Learn to deliver dynamic applications and rich content to users both inside and outside of your environment.
- Create true mobility with a client-less receiver and a next-generation user experience.
- Implementation and guided tour of the Citrix and Cisco Meraki environment in your virtual lab.
- Presentation of Meraki, XenDesktop 7 and HTML5 Receiver benefits, architecture, and best practices.
- Discussion and 4-hour presentation around scale-out architecture, policy deployment, and management.
- Proof-of-concept evaluation environment installed and configured with pilot Meraki MR12/18 devices, Citrix XenDesktop 7, NetScaler Gateway VPX, StoreFront, applications and the HTML5 Receiver.
Project Roles and Responsibilities.
Through interactive workshops and implementation of the Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC – MTM will deliver a working Citrix and Cisco Meraki proof of concept environment which the Customer can use to test and evaluate.
- MTM Consultant-Leads technology workshop sessions, provides architecture and best practices knowledge transfer for the Citrix and Cisco Meraki wireless architecture, installs the web-enabled HTML5 proof of concept environment.
- Customer Project Manager—Plans and coordinates Customer resources related to the PoC installation.
- Customer Server and Network Administrator—Provisions adequate server and network resources in the Customer’s virtual lab, including server processor, memory, storage, and networking configuration; participates in workshop sessions.
- Customer Devices— Up to 2 Cisco Meraki MR12/18 devices will be configured for wireless delivery testing.
- Virtual Infrastructure and hypervisor availability
- Firewall Access to update policies and public IP addresses.
- Network access and topology – as needed.
- One SSL Certificate, External DNS name
- All work will be performed during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, excluding MTM-designated holidays. For a list of holidays, contact your MTM Account Executive.
Scope of Services.
- Up to five days of engineering services.
- Deployment of Virtual Servers: (1) XenDesktop 7 Controller, (1) XenDesktop 7 App Server, (5) Dedicated Desktops, (1) StoreFront Server, (1) Netscaler Gateway VPX
- Four hour architectural discussion and presentation around scale-out architecture, policy deployment, and management.
- Configure up to 2 Cisco Meraki MR12/18 units for a set user group. Configure policies and demonstrate cloud-based management solution.
Out of Scope.
Any additional work outside of the tasks defined in this Agreement is considered out-of-scope, and will be quoted in a separate Statement of Work.
MTM will invoice Services for this engagement upon completion. All invoices are payable within 10 calendar days of the invoice date.
Terms and Conditions.
This Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC Agreement is subject to and governed by the MTM Technologies Services Agreement between Customer and MTM, or, if Customer and MTM have not executed a Services Agreement, the terms of MTM’s standard Master Agreement, which is posted at http://www.mtm.com/terms and a copy of which is available upon your request (in either case, the “Master Agreement”). This Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC Agreement shall be considered a “Sales Order” for purposes of the Master Agreement. Mobility phone support is limited to PoC support of devices and some connectivity troubleshooting.
Actual costs for hotel, flights, rental cars and/or mileage reimbursement, tolls, and meals will be charged back to Customer.
|MTM Cisco Meraki | Citrix Delivery Solution PoC||$10,000|
|Total days allocated to POC Builds||5 days|
|Services Part #||MTM-PRO-GSP-PRJ|