Complete XenMobile Mobility PoC
Citrix XenMobile is the revolutionary new way to mobilize your business. The product offers security and compliance for IT while giving user’s mobile device, app and data freedom. Users gain single-click access to all of their mobile, SaaS and Windows apps from a unified corporate app store, including seamlessly-integrated email, browser, data sharing and support apps. Furthermore, XenMobile can be directly integrated with your existing infrastructure, applications and even desktops – to create a truly complete end-to-end mobility solution.
With the Mobility MDM QuickRamp, MTM Technologies provides you with all the information needed to evaluate mobility, end-user requirements and security best practices within your environment.
Mobility Architecture—Enterprise class, end-to-end, mobile device management
Using a proven methodology to ensure a successful implementation, MTM Technologies provides our Mobility MDM QuickRamp service, giving you the ability to use this technology to create a virtual test lab in your environment.
- Explore the flexibility and cost savings that can be realized by using a virtual test environment.
- Better understand the architecture required to implement and support mobile users – inside and out of your network.
- Learn how to create policies and manage a mobile device management using Citrix XenMobile MDM.
- Learn how external applications and resources can be integrated into XenMobile MDM for a complete mobility solution.
- Implementation and guided tour of Citrix XenMobile MDM in your virtual lab.
- Presentation of Citrix XenMobile benefits, architecture, and best practices.
- Discussion and presentation around integration architecture, policy deployment, and management.
- Proof-of-concept evaluation environment installed and configured with XenMobile MDM.
Project Roles and Responsibilities.
Through interactive workshops and implementation of Citrix XenMobile MDM, MTM will deliver a working Citrix XenMobile MDM proof of concept environment the Customer can use to test and evaluate.
- MTM Consultant-Leads technology workshop sessions, provides architecture and best practices knowledge transfer for Citrix XenMobile, installs Citrix XenMobile MDM proof of concept environment.
- Customer Project Manager— Plans and coordinates Customer resources related to the QuickRamp installation.
- Customer Server and Network Administrator— Provisions adequate server resources in the Customer’s virtual lab, including server processor, memory, storage, and networking configuration; participates in workshop sessions.
- Customer Devices— Up to 10 iOS and/or Android devices will be configured for specific policies for testing. Polices will be configured to showcase how to lockdown and manage the devices.
- SSL Certificate for XenMobile MDM Server.
- SQL Database or local Progress Database.
- Firewall Access to update policies and public IP addresses.
- All work will be performed during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, excluding MTM-designated holidays. For a list of holidays, contact your MTM Account Executive.
Scope of Services.
- Up to five days onsite.
- Deployment of Virtual Servers: XenMobile Device Manager.
- Configure XenMobile VIPs if NetScaler is present.
- Up to 10 iOS and/or Android devices will be configured for Citrix XenMobile MDM.
- Configure up to 5 XenMobile MDM Policies.
Out of Scope.
Any additional work outside of the tasks defined in this Agreement is considered out-of-scope, and will be quoted in a separate Statement of Work.
MTM will invoice Services for this engagement upon completion. All invoices are payable within 10 calendar days of the invoice date.
Terms and Conditions.
This Mobility MDM QuickRamp Agreement is subject to and governed by the MTM Technologies Services Agreement between Customer and MTM, or, if Customer and MTM have not executed a Services Agreement, the terms of MTM’s standard Master Agreement, which is posted at http://www.mtm.com/terms and a copy of which is available upon your request (in either case, the “Master Agreement”). This Mobility MDM QuickRamp Agreement shall be considered a “Sales Order” for purposes of the Master Agreement. Mobility phone support is limited to PoC support of devices and some connectivity troubleshooting.
Actual costs for hotel, flights, rental cars and/or mileage reimbursement, tolls, and meals will be charged back to Customer.
|MTM Mobility MDM QuickRamp||$8,000|
|Total days allocated to POC Builds||5 days|
|Services Part #||MTM-PRO-ACC-PRJ|