Google Chromebook and Citrix PoC
Welcome to the mobility revolution. The modern infrastructure has evolved to become a truly cloud-enabled environment. With this transformation, comes the evolution of the end-point and end-user computing. With MTM’s Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP, your business can begin to leverage new devices on a platform which delivers more agility, easier management, and a truly advanced user experience. Test pilot the latest in end-point computing with Google’s Chromebook platform coupled with StoreFront, XenDesktop 7 and the revolutionary Citrix HTML5-ready Receiver. Deliver rich content and applications directly via a web-enabled browser. The Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP will show you how to deliver applications – Windows, Mobile, SaaS – directly from your datacenter and onto truly mobile devices. With the Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP, MTM Technologies provides you with all the information needed to evaluate mobility, end-user requirements and security best practices within your environment. Chromebook + Citrix HTML5 Receiver = Enterprise-class mobility & Web-enabled content/app delivery Using a proven methodology to ensure a successful implementation, MTM Technologies provides the Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP service, giving you the ability to use this technology to create a virtual test lab in your environment.
- Better understand the architecture required to implement and support truly web-enabled devices.
- Learn how to create business and infrastructure agility by incorporating Google Chromebook, Citrix, and the HTML5 Receiver.
- Learn to deliver dynamic applications and rich content to users both inside and outside of your environment.
- Create true mobility with a clientless receiver and a next-generation user experience.
- Implementation and guided tour of the Citrix and Google environment in your virtual lab.
- Presentation of Google, XenDesktop 7 and HTML5 Receiver benefits, architecture, and best practices.
- Discussion and 4-hour presentation around scale-out architecture, policy deployment, and management.
- Proof-of-concept evaluation environment installed and configured with pilot Chromebook end-points, Citrix XenDesktop 7, NetScaler Gateway VPX, StoreFront, applications and the HTML5 Receiver.
Project Roles and Responsibilities
Through interactive workshops and implementation of the Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP – MTM will deliver a working Citrix and Google Chromebook proof of concept environment which the Customer can use to test and evaluate.
- MTM Consultant- Leads technology workshop sessions, provides architecture and best practices knowledge transfer for the Citrix and Google architecture, installs the web-enabled HTML5 proof of concept environment.
- Customer Project Manager- Plans and coordinates Customer resources related to the QuickRAMP installation.
- Customer Server Administrator- Provisions adequate server resources in the Customer’s virtual lab, including server processor, memory, storage, and networking configuration; participates in workshop sessions.
- Customer Devices- Up to 5 Chromebook devices will be configured for specific end-user testing.
- Virtual Infrastructure and hypervisor availability.
- Firewall Access to update policies and public IP addresses.
- One SSL Certificate, External DNS name.
- All work will be performed during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, excluding MTM-designated holidays. For a list of holidays, contact your MTM Account Executive.
Scope of Services
- Up to four days onsite.
- Deployment of Virtual Servers: (1) XenDesktop 7 Controller, (1) XenDesktop 7 App Server, (5) Dedicated Desktops, (1) StoreFront Server, (1) Netscaler Gateway VPX.
- Four hour architectural discussion and presentation around scale-out architecture, policy deployment, and management.
- Configure up to 5 Google Chromebook end-point devices and up to 2 office productivity applications.
- Includes 30-day Chromebook & Citrix QUICKRAMP MTM support! [Up to 10 hours of phone support via a dedicated 800 Mobility support hotline!]
Out of Scope
Any additional work outside of the tasks defined in this Agreement is considered out-of-scope, and will be quoted in a separate Statement of Work.
MTM will invoice Services for this engagement upon completion. All invoices are payable within 10 calendar days of the invoice date.
Terms and Conditions
This Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP Agreement is subject to and governed by the MTM Technologies Services Agreement between Customer and MTM, or, if Customer and MTM have not executed a Services Agreement, the terms of MTM’s standard Master Agreement, which is posted at http://www.mtm.com/terms and a copy of which is available upon your request (in either case, the “Master Agreement”). This Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP Agreement shall be considered a “Sales Order” for purposes of the Master Agreement. Mobility phone support is limited to PoC support of devices and some connectivity troubleshooting.
Actual costs for hotel, flights, rental cars and/or mileage reimbursement, tolls, and meals will be charged back to Customer.
|MTM Chromebook & Citrix HTML5 QuickRAMP||$6,750|
|Total days allocated to POC Builds||4 days|
|Services Part #||MTM-PRO-GSP-PRJ|