January 19, 2017 03:19 PM Eastern Standard Time STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, MTM Technologies, Inc. (“MTM”) announced that it has been named “Partner of the Year 2016” for two categories – Virtualization and Networking. The awards were given at Citrix Summit 2017, held January 9-11 in Anaheim, California. Citrix recognizes MTM as the Virtualization Partner ofRead More
Resources / Blog
Stay up to date with MTM by reading and following our blog.
As you create your next-gen business strategy – it’s critical to make sure your organization can communicate effectively. Find out how VoIP and new collaboration systems can revolutionize your business.
Not only can VoIP save you money – it can also revolutionize your collaboration and communications strategies. Check out this article to find out how!
This will be the year of the virtual desktop. Of course, if you had listened to pundits, so was last year, and the year before, and the year before. Still, desktop virtualization has come a long way in the last year or two, and is maturing into a robust solution for many businesses. Virtualization, orRead More
Does VDI confuse you? Want to know the benefits of this type of environment; and maybe the use-cases? Check out this blog to make sense of it all!
A new form of ransomware called CryptoJoker was discovered in January 2016. It uses the AES-256 algorithm to encrypt victims’ files and then demands a ransom for their release. It’s mean; and bad. Now, learn how to fight against it and protect your network.
Ransomware is one of the biggest cyber threats in 2016, according to McAfee Labs and Trend Micro. To avoid becoming a victim, you need to take action now to protect your computer systems. Learn how to fight against these advanced threats.
STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–MTM Technologies, Inc., today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Marcus Holloway as President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors, effective May 16, 2016. Steve Stringer will depart the Company August 16, 2016, and will resign from the MTM Technologies Board of Directors. MTM TechnologiesRead More
There have been some big trends around the server market, demand around x86 systems, and new opportunities around data center growth. Are you keeping up? Is your data center outdated? Find out some of the biggest trends in server purchasing and hardware refresh initiatives!
As you deploy your own mission-critical applications – how ready is your data center? Have you properly planned out hardware, software, and even virtualization requirements? Find out what it takes to succeed around mission-critical apps!
Search Our Blog
- MTM Technologies Named by Citrix as “Partner of the Year 2016 for Virtualization” and “Partner of the Year 2016 for Networking”
- How VoIP will Take Business Communication and Collaboration to the Next Level
- Can VoIP Save Your Company Money? Yes, it can.
- Desktop Virtualization: A Pros and Cons List
- How to Make Sense of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- CryptoJoker Ransomware – Don’t be a victim
- Fighting Ransomware – Take Action Now or Pay Later
- MTM Technologies Board Names Marcus Holloway As Next CEO
- Understanding Major Refresh and Data Center Trends
- Deploying Mission Critical Apps: Plan ahead and make sure your data center is ready
- Overcoming End of Life Challenges
- 5 IT Trends to Watch in 2016
- New wireless technologies create more agility and security
- Wired vs. Wireless Networks: Which Is Better?
- MTM Technologies awarded Citrix Commercial Partner of the Year and Citrix Marketing Partner of the Year