If asked if your business is cloud-enabled, how would you answer? Most likely, you’d probably say there are elements of your business driven by cloud technologies, but truthfully speaking there’s probably room for improvement in scalability, remote access, security, and ultimately the need for a more customizable environment. What’s worse, you don’t have the time to take on all of this.
Cloud-based business models play a significant role in the next iteration of mid-market and enterprise cloud computing. In fact, private clouds account for 62% of organizations in a recent IDG Enterprise “2016 Cloud Computing Survey”. This also accounted for nearly a quarter (23%) of their total IT landscape. Another 26% said they are using a hybrid model with public and private clouds. Bottom line, the cloud is growing in importance each day for businesses of all sizes.
You probably already know this. But you also know that so far there has been no one-size-fits-all approach to a cloud-based digital workspace solution, and that frustrates you. As such, you want to deploy a custom solution that meets your unique needs, providing maximum flexibility and scalability to meet the speed of business today – all while being mindful of the budget, of course.
Flexibility is also at a premium, and the increased use of BYOD, as well as an almost-daily occurrence of security breaches, means it’s never been more important to utilize a number of different cloud environments highlighted by advanced security measures, no matter the location.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is now at the center of every company today, large or small. Remote workspace solutions are needed for mobile and remote employees who need access to files and productivity tools to remain efficient and responsive to customers.
- Cloud: Progressive organizations are realizing the importance of moving their IT from a capital expense to an operational expense, and having their IT strategy reside in the cloud achieves just that. What’s more, companies can leverage the cloud to be ultra-scalable on projects, and keep their data highly secure.
- Managed Services: IT is now conducted “as-a-service”. Organizations are beginning to rely on complete end-to-end workspace solutions that are custom-built to meet your business needs, all being managed by external resources that can build unique, budget-friendly digital solutions for each company.
- Mobility Solution: Mobile workforces are on the go, whether in remote locations in the same zip code, or in countries half way around the globe. As such, IT solutions need to offer productivity, collaboration, security, scalability, and they need to be custom-designed to allow access to any device, anywhere.
- Digitalization: Custom digital workspace solutions shouldn’t be complex. Mid-market and small-scale enterprises need solutions that offer an exceptional user experience, performance on any cloud-based or on-premises infrastructure, enterprise-level security, subscription-based pricing models, and complete lifecycle support.
- Security Solutions: Keeping data and applications secure from intruders in today’s cloud environment is no longer a luxury – it’s a must. What’s needed is an IT solution that offers built-in security for applications, network, and data; encrypted access on any device; single-interface control of user access, authentication, and authorization; privacy and confidentiality laws and regulated compliant; and 99.99% uptime with redundant recovery.
- Virtualization: The optimal custom digital workspace solution is designed for every type of infrastructure in any virtual environment. This includes cloud environments that are public, private, hybrid, or even on-premises. AnywhereApp leverages technologies such as FlashStack from Cisco; as well as Amazon, Azure, or CenturyLink.
Are you focused on these priorities? Do you have a plan to solve them for your business? Your IT solutions and infrastructure can determine if you are poised to get a leg up on your competition, all while keeping data secure and being mindful of operating budgets. Take a close look if your IT is meeting the above priorities; if not, contact us or visit www.AnywhereApp.com to get ahead.