Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
The course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon CNS-205: Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Networking via the following:
- Improved course structure and flow to focus on NetScaler essentials for the first 3 days, and traffic management for the remaining 2.
- A new lab environment, redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
- Incorporated course feedback that has been gathered over the last year.
- New content introduced throughout the course.
Part 1: NetScaler Essentials (Days 1-3)
Learn the skills required to implement NetScaler components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and NetScaler Management. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including load balancing, availability, and NetScaler operation management.
Part 2: NetScaler Traffic Management (Days 4-5)
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including content switching, traffic optimization, and disaster recovery.
Recommended pre-requisite courses:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
Note: Students looking to expand their knowledge around NetScaler Gateway
functionality are recommended to take CNS-207 (Implementing Citrix NetScaler for Apps
and Desktop Solutions) instead of this class.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 11 product, but the skills and fundamental
concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler
network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage the advanced NetScaler
features using leading practices. Specifically:
- Implementers / Engineers
This course is offered in instructor-led training (ILT) and virtual instructor-led training (vILT)
formats with application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.
Bookings are closed for this event.