Enterprise-class Solution Enables Transition from #WorkFromHome to #FutureOfWork; Business Leaders Embrace Change from Workplace to Workspace
The sudden and unanticipated exodus from offices across America resulted in many cobbled-together, less-than-effective, and often unsecure #workfromhome alternatives. Many of these were not meant to last longer than a few weeks, however remote working due to the COVID-19 pandemic has persisted longer than many organizations expected. To better serve this new reality with enterprise-class computing, security, and application availability, MTM Technologies, along with partners Ingram Micro and Citrix, has launched AnyWhereApp 2.0, the only true workspace solution offering the exact same experience for both local office and remote workers. Business and IT leaders who are tired of zooming around unproductive meetings are encouraged to visit https://go.mtm.com/anywhereapp2 for more information.
“As American business executives embrace the future of work, they are beginning to recognize that some employees will work locally from corporate offices while others will work remotely from their home offices. In both cases, employees will need to access the exact same technology,” says Marcus Holloway, CEO and President of MTM Technologies. “This change from workplace to workspace does not need to be difficult. In our AnyWhereApp 2.0 platform, MTM Technologies has integrated a number of tried and true technologies designed to support large and small numbers of employees whether working in the office or remotely from their homes.”
AnyWhereApp 2.0 Enterprise Benefits
AnyWhereApp 2.0 is a fully managed workspace environment that delivers a turnkey, single tenant platform to enable employees on any device from anywhere. Built atop the award-winning Citrix Workspace platform, AnyWhereApp 2.0 offers many benefits, including:
- Security – Ensure compliance with a uniform image, securing your organization’s assets in your private cloud and under IT control.
- Support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – Enable work from home on any device, so you can attract and maintain talent where and how they want to work.
- Business Continuity – Loss or theft of a client device, or damage to an office, will not expose your data. All data remains secure in a private cloud where it can be readily accessed. Scheduled and managed backups ensure your data is secure.
- Simplified Management – Central management on a single tenant private cloud, secure and patch all devices from a single source.
- Cloud First & IT Transformation – Support cloud first initiatives and enable worker agility without IT management burdens with complete desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) capabilities.
- Quick Time to Deploy – Get rapid provisioning, full end-to-end management, and the security of a private cloud – all in less than 10 days.
Support for Bring Your Own License (BYOL)
In addition, current Citrix customers can leverage their existing Citrix investments through BYOL. Organizations currently employing Citrix just for individual departments or for access to specific applications can now expand their Citrix footprint to other employees, enabling the same exceptional and seamless user experience for their entire organization. BYOL is a no risk approach. Customers that have an existing Citrix investment or prefer to own their own software can take their license back on premise if the need should arise.
Inside AnyWhereApp 2.0
Looking under the hood, AnyWhereApp 2.0 offers serious enterprise-class horsepower:
- Private Cloud (minimum) 200 VDI/240 VDA
- VMware Cloud Foundation with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Windows 10 Enterprise clients with Microsoft 365 (optional)
- Trend Micro Security and Acronis Cloud Backup
- Two Factor Authentication with Cisco Duo Security
Business and IT leaders who are tired of zooming around unproductive meetings are encouraged to visit https://go.mtm.com/anywhereapp2 for more information.
About MTM Technologies
MTM Technologies is a disruption solution and managed services provider with more than 30 years of experience giving clients nationwide the tools to become market disruptors in their fields. As companies transition from traditional IT infrastructures to fully digitized environments, MTM Technologies helps them achieve peak functionality at predictable and controlled costs. A thought leader in virtualization, cloud, data center infrastructure, and mobility, MTM has deep relationships with IT partners like Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, Nutanix, IGEL, NetApp, Ivanti, Pure, and HPE. Operating from 11 strategic hub cities across the United States, MTM manages 12,000+ devices and has deployed over $3 billion of IT infrastructure nationwide. To learn more, visit the MTM Technologies website at https://mtm.com.